Don’t miss Terraces last concert of 2017 series
By Graham Nicholson
Our next to last concert of the 2017 series, slated for August 19th at 7 p.m., will feature 120 East Band, who were on stage last year and received great reviews. They hail from Marietta (their name should be a big clue) and still highlight their rousing vocals by two amazing vocalists, big sounds with a three horns section, keyboards and guitars and more.
Their playlist allows them to entertain our crowd with the best of the rock classics right up to contemporary music. Their rendition of Chicago’s “25 to 6 to 4” last year brought the house down! Be sure to come enjoy 120 East Band!
Tickets are $20 when purchased in advance by 3 p.m. Friday, August 18.
Tickets at the gate are $25.00; children under 13 are free when accompanied by an adult and ticket packages available online
There are three easy ways to purchase tickets:
- Online at https://www.bigcanoechapel.org/events/concerts-at-the-terraces
- Drop a check in the Terraces postal alpha box – made out to Big Canoe Chapel (by the Friday beforehand at 3 p.mp)
- At the gate the night of the concert
Thanks to our 2017 Prime Sponsors
We would like to thank our 2017 Prime Sponsors for their help in making this great entertainment lineup possible: Foothills IGA, Shottenkirk Ford in Jasper, State Farm Insurance – Parish Lowrie, Day’s Chevrolet of Jasper, Piedmont Mountainside Hospital, Jasper Jeep and Allstate Insurance Agency – Steve Moranos.
We are extremely delighted to welcome the following new sponsors: Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate – Camprini & Co. and Jasper Paint and Body. Please support all these local sponsors with your business whenever possible.
Other useful information for concertgoers:
- Chairs may be set up after 10:00 a.m. on the Saturday morning of the concert
- Carpooling is recommended and tailgating is encouraged before the concert
- Alcohol is permitted in parking area and on the lawn behind the stone seating area
- Call the Terraces hotline @ 770-893-1299 for concert info updates in the event of inclement weather
See you there!