Terraces presents The Grains of Sand Saturday, June 17
Please welcome The Grains of Sand to the Terraces Stage for our second concert of the 2017 season, where the group will showcase its blend of Beach, Soul, and Motown music.
This is a much anticipated return engagement for the band, still comprised of eight musicians who have performed with artists such as Marvin Gaye, The Platters, and Patti Labelle to name just a few. Their soaring, soulful vocals, tasteful and timeless keys, subtle and sassy guitars and the “don’t you remember” the smoking hot horns will have us all again partying until the end of the concert. This event, as are all of these this year, will start at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets are $20 purchased in advance by Friday, June 16th at 3:00 p.m. Tickets at the gate are $25.00 (Children under 13 are free when accompanied by an adult); ticket packages are available online.
There are three easy ways to purchase tickets:
- Online at https://www.bigcanoechapel.org/events/concerts-at-the-terraces
- Drop check in the Terraces postal alpha box – made out to Big Canoe Chapel (by the Friday beforehand at 3:00 P.M.)
- At the gate the night of the concert.
Other useful information for concertgoers:
- Chairs may be set up after 10:00 AM. on Saturday morning of the concert
- Carpooling is recommended and tailgating is encouraged before the concert
- Alcohol is permitted in parking area and on the lawn behind the stone seating area
- Call the Terraces hotline @ 770-893-1299 for concert info updates in the event of inclement weather