Gift ideas galore for golfers
|Randy May and Walt Samples both nail a hole-in-one on Creek No. 8 on the same day.|
By Golf Pro Shop staff
Photos by Golf Pro Shop staff
|Joe Finemore wears the panties in place of Mark Johnson.|
Looking for a nice gift for friends and family this holiday season? The Pro Shop is stocked with great gift ideas for your special someone.
Feature items are range finders, logo leather belts, logo long- and short-sleeve golf shirts, logo sweatshirts and outerwear for fall and winter. Complimentary gift boxes are available with a purchase of $10, or you can buy gift boxes for $3 each. Three box sizes are available (small, medium or large).
Family friendly golf
A new junior twilight rate is effective immediately. The rate applies for play Sunday through Thursday after 3 p.m. Cost is $18 for any junior (17 and under) playing with a golf member, property owner or guest. Bring your kids or grandkids to play as many holes as they can get in before dark. The normal junior rates will still apply for all other days and times.
- Christmas Eve Open Play, shotgun, 9:30 a.m. Pro Shop closes at 2 p.m. and carts in by 3 p.m.
- The golf operation will be closed on Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Randy May and Walt Samples both made a hole-in-one on Creek No. 8 during the first round of the NFL tournament!
- Donnie Faucette made an eagle on Creek No. 4 during the WGA Playday. Nice shot!
Pro shop hours of operation
- December–February: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., first tee time at 9 a.m.
- There will be a 10 a.m. shotgun start Tuesday and Thursday during January and February for the commissioners, regulars and open play.